Thursday, October 13, 2011

The last two days

Wednesday:
Insanity.
-VOLV brought the halloween tickets, website done, float added, LCD done, comm j done, put out, good to go.
-The Humanities Formal was brought (by edgar) Tues, so wednesday i did website, lcd, float, comm j, and put out, good to go.
-Oktoberfest guy came by. We did a physical ticket count. Apparently Maroons and MSSS were supposed to do selling to but didn't, so he cancelled all buses but one and pulled 40 tickets. I also put this on everything (website etc.)
-I did the slideshow and website for the Life is Beautiful Bulldogs tickets
-Michelle sent ANOTHER proof for approval, so NOW they should be good to go lol
-I pulled the Yuk Yuk ticket winners and emailed them all. The winning ballots are in the black pen holder to the left of the desk. The tickets are still in the envelope in the drawer.
-Debbie went over some of the contracts with Al, but there is still one left, but he was not downstairs the first time I went down to check, and I didn't get a chance to look again before 5.
-What is the status of the MacGospel tickets? Any word back? Do we even have tickets???

Thursday:
-two of the yuk yuk people came by to get their tickets today. The remaining four ballots are still in the stationary holder, the tickets still in the bottom
-Got the ticket contract from MacReation. They are doing Halloween Haunt including transportation. The ticket information is in the binder. Basically, they're doing what we do with the specific day, but they did it on their own. They got the same price as we would get, plus transportation, so he decided not to change plans and get us to do specific day. I called Owais at the number on the ticket and left a voicemail asking for the bus times, so he will either call out back office number or email with the answer hopefully.
-Oct 22 football tickets came in late last night. I got them out and good to go today.
-I called back the Screemers lady. Super nice lady. They want to do consignment. They will give us the tickets with a remit of $18.95 (tax included) and is leaving it up to us as to what we want to charge on top of that (she is aware that we are doing this). I gave her your hours for tomorrow, and she said she will be coming with the consignment contract and tickets tomorrow :) If you want to contact her directly, her phone number is 416-889-0199
-I left you the schedule sheets about the schedule issues we had. I highlighted a proposed schedule that makes most sense with what you put down. Also, she wants you and I from now on to come up with a complete finalized schedule before we send anything to Edgar because she doesn't think it should be his responsibility to sort it out with us. We are to send him a completely finalized schedule for the week the Friday prior.
-All of the links on the website don't work. This computer sucks. I might do it if I'm bored tonight, but don't count on it.

To do still:
-Talk to Al about the last contract (I'm not sure if the box of tickets was given back to him yet. It was in Debbie's office, but I never saw him yesterday and today they were gone, so either they gave it to him or Karl put them back in Debbie's office.
-Oct 6 football needs to be verified with Debbie still (sorry, she left just after I got here, and I spent the time she was here with her talking to me about schedule stuff)
-Night Market needs to be verified with Debbie still (Debbie wants both kinds of tickets done on one internal transfer, so the first one needs to be added to this total). The tickets are still in the safe. The contracts are with the other to be verified contracts in the purple binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment