-Emailed humanities girl numbers, she will probably be disappointed
-pulled TiCats tickets and all of the promo stuff for it. We have to draw the football, but Debbie isn't here so I don't know where it is. I don't wanna pull until we find it hahah.
-The HSR lady came to drop off new HSR stuff and of course no one else was around, so I did that. She was not impressed that noone was here to take them and sat at the front while the desk girl called every Compass number she had looking for Debbie hahah
-updated the slideshow (took off old slides, TiCats, football, Bedouin)
-updated EOD template
-updated float sheets and brought them down
-New football tix were brought. Did all the appropriate jazz. They're playoff, so opponent is TBD
-I realized today that we need to do a CAD asap. We were scheduling to do it beginning of Oct and I totally forgot about it. Maybe first week of Nov? Any creative ideas? We can set up the ball toss game? Should we try and get free stuff?
-The Nov/Dec bulletin board is pretty well good to go. I laid it out and added/took away where I felt necessary. I figure for the beginning half of Nov, we do the left side of the board the SURVIVOR studying one, and the right side Remembrance Day, and then after remembrance day is over, switch that side to Christmas stuff (your plane will finally have a home!) i took pics of the approximate layout of each, and for the christmas one I figure we can put ornaments at the bottom of it and the logos of what we sell on them. The pics are emailed to the IC account
No comments:
Post a Comment